Friday, May 21, 2010

Got the rest of my package today, which included a 75cm Stability ball, a 15lbs. medicine ball and a wrist roller.

I didn't get to mess around with them, because it arrived just before I had to go to work, but I am eager to try them tomorrow. I do have to buy a couple of 5 and 10lbs. plates, so I can attach them to the wrist roller.

My next project is to go to the car shop across the street and see if they have any giant tires lying around for me to take. Good ol' fashion Thor workout with a sledge hammer!

Next month I plan on purchasing a 10'x10' mat to set up in the back yard for BJJ. These are the ones that I am currently interested in buying Realjitsu Mats.

Lastly, I ordered my kettlebells a week too early it seems, because Budovideos have a 20% discount sale on the very ones that I purchased. Oh well! If anyone is interested here is the e-mail:
For this weekend only
Friday, May 21st to Sunday, May 23rd
We're giving you 20% off ALL Kaizen Kettlebells!

Kettlebells are the premiere method for developing incredible strength and endurance, and taking your game (BJJ, grappling, buffsomeness, or import-hefting) to the next level. Just stack those kettlebells into your cart, and use this coupon at checkout: kettle20
Just like that. 20% off ALL Kaizen Kettlebells!

No comments:

Post a Comment